Monday, August 27, 2007

Joining "God's Team"


My older son, the subject of several entries in this increasingly sporadic 'blog, accepted Christ as Lord and Savior a little over a year ago at the tender age of seven. Our church allows children his age to be baptized, but I felt that perhaps seven was just a little too tender an age to fully comprehend the decision.

At eight years old now, he wouldn't be put off anymore. He attended the requisite classes and interviews and yesterday, with family and church members cheering him on, he took the plunge.



I hope someday to be worthy of the children with whom I've been blessed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TeamDandy said...

That's awesome! I'd say "congratulations" but that sounds a little weird. I don't honestly know what to say when people get baptized and I can't recall what anyone said to me after I did it (when I was 22.) So.... ""!

August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Online Training
Site Meter