Thursday, September 22, 2022

 I am simultaneously amazed and gratified that not only is my dusty, old blog still on the Interwebs, but my login credentials are still successfully stored on my computer - because I'd long since forgotten all of them. 

I've recently been encouraged to resume writing by a client who is herself a professional writer, and this has weighed on my mind. On one hand, I miss the discipline and growth that only comes from regular exercise. On the other ... well, frankly I'm a little intimidated by the presumption that anything I write will be worth reading, much less of the quality I may have previously achieved. It's not unlike a professional athlete - after many years of retirement - having the hubris to think he can step back onto the field and compete at his previous level. Some have done it, true, but I was never at such a high state of fine-tuning in the first place to afford any fall-off of ability.

So ... please bear with my fits and starts as I attempt to pick this back up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Online Training
Site Meter