Friday, July 02, 2004

Therapy

The other post that fell off the face of the blogosphere yesterday was a self-indulgent, "poor-me" missive that was of little interest to anyone.

I am beginning to suspect that the family curse of clinical depression may be creeping its way into my life, as it has with several of my family members. Ordinarily, I self-medicate with heavy doses of perspective and reality - as well as faith in a loving God, the light of which usually burns through the darkness of those periods of withdrawal and irrational lonliness. No pills for me ... yet.

This little blog o' mine is as much therapy as anything, forcing me to reread and distill my thoughts and get inside my own head and outside my self in a way that sheds an interesting perspective on who I am and what I believe.

There ... see? I feel much better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Online Training
Site Meter