Monday, December 13, 2004

Swamped!

Isn't it just typical?

Just as soon as I make a point of welcoming all the new people who have discovered my little corner of the blogosphere, I burn up my home computer and get completely slammed at work.

Sorry.

It's not as though nothing of interest has happened to me lately - quite the contrary. There's the trip to Vegas, courtesy of Blubrik and The Brain ... and that most-unpleasant flight home. I have even started an allegorical children's story before we left that has gone wanting for attention.

Alas, it is the nature of the beast that is the printing industry - feast or famine. Considering that our shop's ribs have started to show lately, I'm grateful for the feast - but like the well-meaning GI's that glutted the starving concentration-camp prisoners upon their release, I fear we may choke before take on enough sustenance to restore us.

So, again ... Welcome. Now wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger TeamDandy said...

Just wanted to say that some of us are still here and will wait for you while hoping that you at least feel some peace during your feast at work and with the holiday season.

December 16, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Online Training
Site Meter